- Highly knowledgeable in specifications, capabilities and operation of products. Work closely with manufacturer and responsible for inventory management.
- Assist Sales Team with proposal/quotes to include product update, integration, pricing and availability.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features, and solicit orders and assist Sales Team to close open proposals.
- Recommend products to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests, provide with product samples and catalogs as required.
- List those measurable or observable knowledge, skills, abilities, and/or behaviors that are required to succeed in performing the essential functions.
- Communication – require excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Detail Orientated – Strong attention to detail, organized and accountable. Possess the ability to manage time and react to change productively and handle all other tasks as assigned.
- Team Work – exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to enter and establish teams, build rapport and respect quickly. Must have the ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Tenacious, Self-Starter – Able to motivate self in a team or independent work environment and drive to success by identifying and removing external barriers that may exist. Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Computer Literacy – Must be proficient in MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Analytical – Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position.
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.